- WHY SAPPHIRE
- LIFE AT SIS
- BEYOND ACADEMICS
- SCHOOL NEWS
- PHOTO GALLERY
- ERP LOGIN
- ONLINE ENQUIRY
Sapphire International School is a co-educational day and residential English medium school guided by an educational philosophy that promotes the development of the whole person blending academics, athletics and creative achievements. The school aims at providing opportunities for leadership and moulds its students into confident individuals, ready to take challenges in every phase of life.
- At the time of submitting the Registration form the parents will be given a date of interview.
- All PDC installments have to be handed over at the time of final admission.
- No fee will be refunded for any reason whatsoever once deposited. The only amount that will be refunded at any given point of time is the security deposit.
- Parents can avail a reduction of 5 % on the annual fee by paying the full year fee as one time single payment.
- Tuck shop, transport, courier, telephone etc. and are not included in the admission fee.
- There would be a fine of Rs. 1000/- if the PDC bounces.
- Foreign nationals intending to study in Sapphire International School will have to travel to India on a student VISA issued by an Indian Foreign Office located in their country.
- Admission under the R.T.E Act, 2009