- WHY SAPPHIRE
- LIFE AT SIS
- BEYOND ACADEMICS
- SCHOOL NEWS
- PHOTO GALLERY
- ERP LOGIN
- ONLINE ENQUIRY
- At the time of submitting the Registration form the parents will be given a date of interview.
- All PDC installments have to be handed over at the time of final admission.
- No fee will be refunded for any reason whatsoever once deposited. The only amount that will be refunded at any given point of time is the security deposit.
- Parents can avail a reduction of 5% on the annual fee by paying the full year fee as one time single payment.
- Tuck shop, transport, courier, telephone etc. are not included in the admission fee.
- There would be a fine of Rs. 1000/- if the PDC bounces.
- Foreign nationals intending to study in Sapphire International School will have to travel to India on a student VISA issued by an Indian Foreign Office located in their country.
- Admission under the R.T.E Act, 2009
Registration to be done for admission test and interview.
Admission test followed by Interview Round will be conducted for the registered candidates.
Once the Test and interview part is through and the candidate gets approved for admission the admission process should be completed within 48 hrs.
Filled form with all required documents to be submitted to the admin department at the time of admission.
Purchase of uniform & Stationery
- In case the parent wishes to withdraw the child at the end of the academic year they have to give a written application by the 31st of January of that year. The school reserves the right to forfeit the security deposit in case the application is not submitted by the due date.
- In case of withdrawal from school, notice must be given at least THREE months in advance of the commencement of Term, failing which, full fee will be charged for the term.
- The parent will be liable to pay the Tuition fee for the full academic year if the concerned student has attended the class for even one day.